Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Eavesdropper


Aflao, Ghana

We visited two schools today.
Our first was a pre-school full of precious children. The boys and I have sung the song, “You are the most high God” almost constantly since we first heard it here. So when we arrived at the school we sang the song and the children sang along.

I spoke to the children and shared about God. While I was speaking I noticed a woman peaking through the fence, listening. It touched me that she wanted to hear and see what was happening at this pre-school.

Hatcher began sharing the Gospel and I realized this woman was still listening. I began praying for her. I knew that this message was for her and God had scheduled this visit just for her. She mostly tried to stay hidden but every now and then she would get very close to the fence. She stayed and listened for the entire time we were there. When we left, I looked for her but she was no place to be found.

Please pray for this dear woman who wanted to hear the message of God bad enough to eavesdrop through a fence in a school yard.

Joyfully serving our Lord,

Gloria, Hatcher, Reid and Harrison

No comments: