Friday, May 9, 2008

10 Most Wanted in Warsaw!!!

Stopped by the Police continued...
Harrison and I ran across the street as quickly as possible. I didn’t think we would be in trouble, but knew that Hatcher would probably be a little concerned being interviewed by a policeman (especially one who probably did not speak English). I whispered a short prayer of protection as my mind envisioned a paddy wagon carrying us all to jail.
As I walked up I overheard the policeman saying, “Where are your parents?” I smiled brightly and offered my hand. He was very warm and wondered what we were doing. I explained that we were on a mission trip and were giving out Bibles. His only question was, “Are the people nice to you?” I loved him for that.
Needless to say this had drawn a small crowd. I offered him a Bible and he said he could not accept it because he was on duty. I then offered a salvation bracelet by explaining all the colors to him. He smiled and patiently listened. He accepted the bracelet. Continued...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you all!! I'm praying for you :) I love reading about your adventures!