Tuesday, September 11, 2007

God speaks to Hatcher

Dear Prayer Partners,

This is a special email going only to a few who I know are strong prayer warriors. God has blessed us so here. After our 2nd day of class, Hatcher announced, “God spoke to me today.” I truly almost ran off the road. During class, God spoke to Hatcher to look up a passage in relation to what was being discussed, Habakkuk 2:12….Habakkuk!

I am overwhelmed how God is answering my prayers. This weekend Reid received his prayer language….wow! The boys and I had a great discussion about praying in tongues…what a gift to be able to share that with my children. That night Harrison prayed for God to pour out spiritual gifts on him.

We are all learning many deep things of God. There are many in our class who were called here in very similar fashion to us. Our class consists of over 200 people from 5 continents, 16 countries and 26 states.

I am including two documents for you to read. One is a sharing of a small bit that I have learned that warmed my heart. I will write more later because there is so much more I am learning. The other is a document on human trafficking…it is a powerful document that will pierce your heart to the core. It is not easy to read. During the session that Benjamin Nolot taught this on, he could not finish his speech and the entire audience (about 300-400 people) burst into weeping and wailing for these poor victims. I have experienced a weeping in my spirit for others before, but have never been in a corporate environment where the weeping was from God to all of us. Needless to say it was an incredible experience that has deeply touched my heart.

Lastly I ask you to join me in praying for Monty and Cheryl, our neighbors behind us who are delightful neighbors yet do not know the Lord. I can see the searching in Monty’s eyes and God has laid him on my heart to witness to him and pray for him.

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: